Built just like an omnivan® the omnitop® Topper provides the same long-life hydraulic lift doors. omnitop® Toppers fit on your existing pick-up truck bed. Optional door style and interior up-fitting allow you to design a Topper that meets your specific work needs and your budget. Our Toppers provide maximum security, durability, high storage capacity, and accessibility. They’re ideal for pest control, maintenance, and service.
omnitop® can be mounted on any pick-up truck model. Height and door layout are designed to your specifications, and interior compartments are customized to meet your specific needs.
omnitop® Toppers are constructed of aluminum, stainless steel, and polycor panels. The interior is insulated to protect tools and equipment. The omnitop® won’t rust and never needs to be painted.
The following options are available for the omnitop® Topper:
- Electrical outlet, duplex with GFCI from ground line with waterproof hull connector
- Door open warning buzzer and ight in cab of truck
- Rotary two-position latch instead of slam latch
- Meter box with four or seven compartments
- Roof mounted marker lights, front and rear
- Parts bin wall with 22 plastic parts bins
- Ladder rack lock, street side
- Ladder rack lock, curb side
- Ladder rack, three-section
- Heat, Electric
- Interior Lights
- Back-up alarm
- Stop light, high mount
- Window in panel or door
- Racking with pocket bins
- Cylinder cage with shelf
- Electrical Outlet
Fuel economy is just one of the advantages of using a work truck instead of a van. Visit the following website to see for yourself the the available cost savings when comparing pickup trucks to work vans:www.fleet-central.com